Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Asheville Studio

Having a place to work and do your art is essential. This is my studio in Asheville, North Carolina. I love it there, the windows let nature in at every turn. There is something about nature that breeds creativity. I also have a studio here in Florida. I live in an old Victorian home. My studio here is on an old enclosed sleeping porch. I have had studio's many places, in small rooms, in a garage, on an open porch...you just need a corner to call your own, a place where you can leave things out, a place where you can surround yourself with the things that call out to you. Surround yourself with the things you love and soon things will just start to happen.

2 comments:

cassandra said...

Its a wondeful open space! Good creative vibes!

Anonymous said...

WOW! There's nothing like a studio with a great view. Kathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...