Thursday, August 11, 2011

My latest batch, fresh out of the oven.

This is the latest batch of glass fusion. When I go to class there is a cart that our new projects are put for us to pick up. I can hardly step into the room and put my things down before rushing to the cart to discover how last weeks projects came out. Did the tacking work? Should I put it back in for full fusing? How did the blue work with the purple dichroic? Should I try a different shape or combination. Is this too heavy to be a necklace, if so what art work can I use it in? All of these will come home and wait in the studio until I can attach bales and necklace cords. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...Kathy

Anonymous said...

I have a wonderful piece Betsy made me for my birthday. So beautiful! I love how it feels in my hand and the colors change with the light. A gift from the heart- Lyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...