Thursday, August 4, 2011

Honoring others

Honoring other artist. It is important along the way to say thank you to people. Monica is my class mate and new friend from Peru. She has a blog also about her own journey with clay and glass. She helped me set up this blog. We are partners, sitting across from each other in class. We are the opposite in our approach to art, she is careful and plans, I am intuitive and in the moment- but we respect each other highly and support each others efforts. I will post her blog address on my site when she shows me how, in the meantime welcome a friend and fellow artist to our site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's the balance between yin and yang, dark and light and order and chaos that makes human creativity so interesting. Diversity is what makes everything in art and in life so much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...