Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Trouble Posting Comments? Try This!

This is a note from my nephew Jared, who is much more technical than his Aunt(me). Some readers had told me they were having trouble leaving comments, so I ask for his help. This is his comment and I hope it will be helpful to all my readers! If you still have problems, let me know and will go back to the JaredTechnoSoultionsCenter.
"They can post to your blog anonymously with no account, or, if they want their name to show up beside the post, they will need to have an account with one of the services shown in the picture I attached. Probably in most cases they will have a google account which will then require them to sign into their google account and automatically go through a couple more steps to create a blogger account. I tried posting both ways--anonymously and through google--and both worked fine."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...