Thursday, August 4, 2011

Leonardo Da Vinci drops in

This is Leonardo Da Vinci, if you do not recognize him! Of course an art teacher like me would name their dog an artist name. I call him Vinci. He was a rescue dog found wandering on a four lane highway. I have had him now three years, he is five now and weighs about 10 lbs. I have no idea what kind of dog he is except cute and loving. You will see him appear often in my blog. He sits in my lap for hours as I do my art. Here he is modeling a fused glass necklace for you on the patio! Say hello to Vinci...he will accept his own mail as well!

3 comments:

LynY said...

Vinci makes the perfect model!

Rabbitsmoon said...

Vinci would like to give a great big shout out to his first fan on line, Lyn!

A Sycophantic Courier with an Elegant Repost said...

Ya know there are lines of doggie jewelry, you could make little doggie tags like that, I know if I had a dog I would love those! Hes too darn cute <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...