Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wonderful Interesting New Artist

There is a site on Google called Artist of the Day
Every day they highlight a different artist. I usually check it daily. I am fascinated by how many artists there are with so many creative ideas.
This is one that really spoke my language of love of the past, old, fading, people of another time. I love how he juxtaposes the past with modern, and planning with intuitiveness. Mike is also a mixed media artist. You may want to check out both websites. Artist of the Day and Mike's site. There is also a video on his site that explains his work methods and mental processes. I think you will really enjoy this site and it may give you ideas for your own art or website. His work makes me feel like I am in a Victorian time capsule.
http://www.mike-weber.com/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...