Sunday, October 16, 2011

Singapore

Singapore Hello to you!
I spent one Christmas in Singapore, in my twenties, a long way from home. I remember thinking about my family and missing them and all the festivities of the holidays. I looked out across the city from my hotel room on a warm sunny day, it was hard to believe it was cold at home. Singapore is a beautiful city and takes such pride in its cleanliness. I had all these old Hollywood movies running in my head, that did not match the modern city I was experiencing. My brother recently went for an economic conference there and was very impressed with the city as well. So here is our nod to a great city and its arts.

I am listing the Singapore Art Museum website below. It looks like a wonderful museum. If you are interested in me listing other galleries or artist, please let me know.

http://www.singaporeartmuseum.sg/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...