Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Blue Spiral/Asheville




Blue Spiral Gallery is one of the largest in the South East. It three full floors of art. The gallery carries sculpture, paintings, mixed media, glass and pottery. The gallery carries a body of artist they represent and then integrate new artist and special shows. It is refreshing in a town of craft galleries and nature painting to find something different. It is one of my favorite stops when I am in Asheville. Here are some photo's to give you an idea of the huge amount of gallery space they have and the range of art they carry.
The mountains are a bit hard on internet connections and uploading. When I get to the low country, I will post more of the Blue Spiral Gallery and its current collection. Today is a leaving and driving day. Closing up, packing the car, getting Da Vinci set for the trip, and driving. I wish you all a good day and I will update more of the Asheville trip when I have better internet connections.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...