Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lastest work from class fusion class

These are recent pieces fresh out of the kiln, not washed, nor bales or cords attached. The two gold I like a great deal. The cold is harder to find in the sample packs the whole seller carries. Next week there will be a gem and jewelry show in Orlando, Florida for three days. It is in a huge space. The last time I went I only saw a third of the show. Everything was a good buy, one could go broke getting good buys. I will be looking for cords and bales. I may look for some display set ups as well.

Below is a class mate of mines work. She is patient and does intricate detailed work.

In the photo below you see some of the glasses and tools needed to work with glass fusion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...