Friday, October 28, 2011

Orlando Gem and Jewelry show Today

Today is the Orlando Gem and Jewelry Show. It is a three day show that is so large it takes a day to truly see it all. Orlando is about an hour and a half form Tampa. It is a rainy day here, so it should be a slow drive. We will say hello to Micky Mouse on the way as we pass Disney World and all the myriad of theme parks that make up a large part of Orlando.
This is where I can find bales, sterling earring loops, and cords for my fused glass work. I will take lots of photo's to share with you and talk to the booth vendors as well. You will be amazed at the size as I was. It is a wholesale show, so you can go broke saving money!
Shop owners, gem buyers all the way from emeralds to diamonds, people from all over the world are there selling there gems, jewelry or supplies. It is exciting and fun. It is eye candy all over the place. Last year I could hardly restrain myself form saving lots of money...interpretation I could hardly restrain myself from spending lots of money!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...