Monday, September 19, 2011

Our Recent Growth Stats!!! Wow!

THIS IS A RECENT SHOWING OF THE STATISTICS OF OUR READERSHIP FOR THIS BLOG.

The numbers are more than shown, it only reflects growth from a certain period which is larger than this example. But I wanted you to see how you are part of a much larger group who are reaching out world wide. When I first started this blog a few short weeks ago, I had no idea that I would have this many readers in so many different countries.
Congratulations, you have done this, you the readers. Every time I see a new country or state I get excited and humbled at the same time. I hope to further the love of art and its value for all while sharing personally my journey as an artist.
I welcome your sharing with the blogs as well and joining on the site. Joining in an important part of building the strength of the blog, so go that extra step and join. Thanks again for making this such a successful blog. My deep thanks go to artists and art lovers all over the world.

Florida (FL)69
South Carolina (SC)14
California (CA)14
New York (NY)10
Colorado (CO)10
Arkansas (AR)10
Georgia (GA)7
Mississippi (MS)4
Texas (TX)4
New Hampshire (NH)4
Tennessee (TN)3
Washington (WA)3
Ohio (OH)2
Illinois (IL)2
Massachusetts (MA)2
Maryland (MD)2
Oklahoma (OK)2
Virginia (VA)2
Michigan (MI)1
North Carolina (NC)1
Oregon (OR)1
New Mexico (NM)1
Minnesota (MN)1
Connecticut (CT)1
New Jersey (NJ)1
Pennsylvania (PA)1
Utah (UT)1
Hawaii (HI)1
Indiana (IN)1
District of Columbia (DC)1
N/A3
United Kingdom (GB)13
Netherlands (NL)7
France (FR)6
Spain (ES)5
Germany (DE)5
Italy (IT)5
India (IN)4
South Africa (ZA)4
Czech Republic (CZ)4
Bulgaria (BG)3
Canada (CA)3
Serbia (RS)3
Greece (GR)2
Vietnam (VN)2
Peru (PE)1
Chile (CL)1
Belarus (BY)1
Norway (NO)1
Sweden (SE)1
Slovakia (SK)1
Indonesia (ID)1
Japan (JP)1
Turkey (TR)1
Israel (IL)1
Romania (RO)1
Taiwan (TW)1
Brazil (BR)1

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...