Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Montreal Lovers/ Which photo is the strongest?
















I was traveling in Montreal for a conference a few years ago. As always I had my camera in my pocket handy. I came out of the art museum and looked up, this wonderful moment caught my eye. I took two photo's, one where the hearts seem as if balloons attached to the car and the other focusing on the heart and body language of the couple sitting near the sculpture. They are gazing off and appear to be in conversation, are they having an argument, are they bored, are they an old married couple, or tired tourist waiting on a bus...what is their story. For me the second photo is the most successful and interesting. What do you think?
Some people are having trouble leaving comments, if you do, please let me know at rabbits5@aol.com. Also if you take the time to join I would appreciate it also and if there are problems with that please email me also. I am trying to work out all the bugs for a pleasant experience for you, my readers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...