Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Andy Boy and unworked fused glass.

Fused glass comes in many different forms. Here you see the unworked glass, tubes, flat regular red and the dichroic fire glass on black backing I love.
This is Andy Boy modeling a large square necklace in blues and purple squares. He likes to lounge with it on the patio on late summer evenings! He is very shy boy, he will let you pet him, but will not come inside even during the summer monsoons or the coldest winter days. I bought him a canopy this summer to keep him out of the summer rains and hot days. He has loved it. When my Mother had a stroke 8 1/2 years ago I inherited 7 of her animals! Two dogs and five cats plus my own dog and cat. It was a lot, but after aging and years gone by, we are now down to two of her cats, our dog and cat. Whew!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...