Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Class day, What will I learn, what will I make, what will I do!

Today is class day for me. First is glass fusion and I am excited to see what is on the finished cart from last week. How did thing turn out, do they go as I planned, did the colors work together, did something slip and get fired off center. It is alway exciting and I just realized one of the things I love about the dichroic glass is what I love about Raku. It is unpredictable, it is a shinny volcanic, virtual rainbow of colors. I love the process, the experimentation.
And then my moves back to how will I bring this craft I am learning back to my fine arts world. How will I fit in into my collages and assemblage? How will I get images on the glass?
Four hours, the lunch, run home feed Vinci and give him meds for his hurt doggie back. The rush back for four hours of clay class. Make more pots for raku. That is my love and my goal. Also to start putting images back on my pottery again. If you are doing art today or experimenting in something new enjoy, my heart is with you. It is exciting, it is fun, it is frustrating, it is ART!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...