Friday, August 31, 2012

Martin Stynes, An Artist to Know

Please check out my friend Martin Stynes new website.  It is also now listed in my column of artists to the right.  Martin is a wonderful generous spirit who resides in Manchester, England.  He was born in Ireland, and has the soul of an Irish poet.  He has work on exhibit at the Morean Art Center in St. Petersburg at present.  I encourage you to get to know him.  In doing this blog and in visiting art shows, galleries, and exhibits I have met many wonderful artists.  It enriches my world and I know it will enrich yours as well.  Our world is full of many things....art helps bridge all the gaps.  At any time if you want to recommend an artist for me to check out to highlight, please feel free to do so.  You can do so on post with the blog or directly through rabbits5@aol.com.  I can think of fewer things that can make our world better and a bit smaller than to build a network of artist!


My Friend Martin Stynes                                                                             Manchester, England


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...