Thursday, August 30, 2012

Art and Fear/Readings from the book Continued

This reading I truly love because it gave me insight in to working with my art in a way I had not perceived before.  It was stunning how much sense it made and I had never thought of it! Your art is a self journal of your life and experience...one piece does not end, cut off from the next piece...it makes sense it is a journey...one learns and takes the next step, even it is unconscious.

google image


 “What you need to know about the next piece is contained in the last piece. The place to learn about your materials is in the last use of your materials. The place to learn about your execution is in your execution Put simply, your work is your guide: a complete, comprehensive, limitless reference book on your work.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...