Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter and Happy Spring to All/Studio Dreaming

Clicking on Highlighted Words will lead you to links with more information.
Mr. Easter Rabbit on Blossom Ridge

My studio in Asheville


Biltmore Estate Gardens


Last year about this time I was in Asheville, North Carolina at my home and studio there.  It was so beautiful every thing was in bloom and there were craft show about.  Mr. Rabbit was making his first spring time showing after coming as a present from my brother and his wife.  This is the time of year I long to go to the mountains..I love the dogwoods in bloom.  The Asheville Arboretum and the Biltmore estate with all their spring plantings.  It is a treat if you have never been.  The Blue Ridge Mountains are a national treasure.  For movie buffs, Hunger Games was just filmed just out of Asheville.  Also the last of the Mohicans and Cold Mountain were filmed there also.  
Another must see is the Appalachan Craftsmen Guild on the Blue Ridge Parkway just out from Asheville.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...