Monday, April 23, 2012

Another Bench Mark Met for Rabbits Moon!!!! We are Celebrating!

" I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN" 

Our bench marks come faster because so many people are reading around the world daily now!  From Bahrain, to the United Arab Emirates to Belgium to Sinapore to China to Russia, to Austrailia to Turkeye to Germany, to England and so many more...ah and yes The United States!


Book by Walter Piper     image from google image



Children round the world are read different versions of this story and I was no exception.  I remember the story well, and asking my Mother to read it over and over again.  Of course it is about persistence and not giving up...just trying...but children don't know that they think it is a good story and love to yell the lines out over and over, "I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN... I KNOW I CAN, I KNOW I CAN, I KNOW I CAN"


NOW GO PUT YOUR I THINK I CAN'S TO WORK AND TURN THEM INTO I KNOW I CAN!!!Thanks once again for your loyalty and support readers, it is you who are making this little blog go around the world!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...