Thursday, April 12, 2012

Answering a Request for How to Post Comments on our Blog

JUST CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
I have had a request from many people who want to leave a comment and can't for some reason or another.  There seems to be some difficulty.  So here is a video tutorial I found on you tube for everyone on how to leave a comment.  It takes you through step by step.  I look forward to hearing from you all.  Give it a test, even if it is just to say hi or I love art!  Thank you, Betsy 


Click on the highlighted sentence below and it will take you to the tutorial.  I look forward to adding a voice to the hundreds I see read our blog daily worldwide!


How to leave a comment on Rabbit's Moon blogspot, a video tutorial.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...