Friday, March 16, 2012

New Orleans Glass and Print Studio

The New Orleans Glass and Print Studio 


Warehouse District, Glass and Print Studio/Photo's Elizabeth Gordon



Art by Glass Sculptor



This is a wonderful space for artists to do work, show their work, and share with the public how their work is done.  I am working in glass fusion at present and was drawn to looking at the studio for warm glass classes or supplies, but it turned out to be hot glass, glass blowing, print studio and wonderful gallery for many participating artist.  I also met a wonderful young sculpture who works with live prickly pear cacti in sculpture.  We had a long visit and I will add more information later about his art and website. His ideas about art will fascinate you I think, they certainly did me.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...