Saturday, February 18, 2012


Art is not what you see, but what you make others see.Georgia O'Keeffe
To create one's own world in any of the arts takes courage.Georgia O'Keeffe
Still - in a way - nobody sees a flower - really - it is so small - we haven't time - and to see takes time, like to have a friend takes time.Georgia O'Keeffe
One day seven years ago I found myself saying to myself -- I can't live where I want to -- I can't go where I want to go--I can't do what I want to -- I can't even say what I want to --....I decided I was a very stupid fool not to at least paint as I wanted to.Georgia O'Keeffe
I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way-things I had no words for.Georgia O'Keeffe

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...