Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Amazing Growth for Rabbit;s Moon Studio

In Barcelona with Gaudi
Since starting in August 2011 as one individual and a computer who has a passion for art, art education and art advocacy....I just started typing about my art and learning new ways of doing art that I had heretofore ignored.  And those stories built on others, that reflected my years of teaching art in public education, lobbying for the arts on state and national levels, art councils and organizations I belonged to, and my passion for the creative intelligence and spirit within us all.  I had no expectations, I just started writing.
Mixed Media Assemblage/Elizabeth Gordon
Artist Made book with found objects
Dali Museum Art Show with Assemblage  
I celebrated benchmarks of readership as they came, and sat back amazed.  Now something more has happened that seems incredible to me, a month ago my readership doubled, and now it has tripled daily.  I take great joy from seeing so many readers from all over the world, for I feel as if I am a citizen of the world having lived in other countries for some length of time.  My aim is to serve you all well and be attuned to your interest and needs regarding the arts.  You are welcome to add to the comment section or email me directly at Rabbits5@aol.com regarding articles or services you would like to see in this column.  
Detail of mixed media piece/Altered Universe
I will continue to introduce new artists, new websites of interest, add to our columns of art schools and centers, write about the act of being an artist, and the act of creative intelligence.  I would like to share more art from your areas and artists you know.
fused glass work
We are now at 9,000 hits and moving rapidly higher everyday!  For a blog that started small, this is a remarkable thing.  My goal has to been to write an article a day, I have done that and exceeded that.  Some days I can't stop writing because there is so much interesting to write about.  
new raku work
Betsy Gordon aka
Elizabeth Gordon



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...