Saturday, January 26, 2013

Eating at Good Places Helps the Soul!

Well I am not sure if it is because I am an artist or I just love good food and places with wonderful ambiance, but eating out at a great place does wonders for me.  I would like to say it is my sensitivity as an artist, that notices all the sights, sounds and smells, but it is probably that I just love good food and interesting places.  Old Ebbitt's Grill in Washington D.C. is certainly one!  I went twice in two days I loved it so.  It is old (since the 1800's), reeks of history and politics...all things I love.  The food was fantastic and service excellent.  I would highly recommend it if you happen to be in Washington D.C.
By the way, they had quite an array of art work that was quite nice.  The painting above Ann is of an Oyster Shucker on the Eastern Shore.

Ann and me at Old Ebbitt Grill


you never know what senator or representative may stop by

Saute of seafood salad!!!!  Wonderful!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...