Thursday, January 10, 2013

Buying Paper Making Supplies

Paper Making Suppliers 

google image

This is an art advocacy site.  I am not promoting any one company.  I am listing companies that you may find, as I did, by googling.  Dick Blick is a company my county school system used among others that is a reputable safe company.  If you are interested in paper making and need supplies to start with I will list some suppliers for you below. I know many of you live outside of the USA, and assume that just add an international shipping fee.
Here is just a sampling for you.

Dick Blick Art Supplies

Save on Crafts on Crafts

Magnolia Paper Supplies


1 comment:

darlawatsonn said...

Hello, I read your content and I will try it :) We all closed our homes during the pandemic process, if you say the days are very boring like me, I have another great activity suggestion I discovered a content that will make paper making more enjoyable :)) https://cayiz.com/how-to-make-paper-making-paper-at-home-paper-making-kit-2021/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...