Monday, February 4, 2013

Hello Izmir, Turkiye!!!

Merhaba!  It is so good to see you peaking in on the blog.  I have two years of really good memories from Izmir and Turkey.  I was fortunate to see a good part of your lovely country while I was there.  I know it has changed a lot since the 90's, but I will never forget the friendliness of the people and the beauty of your country.  I especially loved all the beautiful architecture and the Turkish folk arts.  
One of my favorite memories is looking out at the lights on the surrounding mountains.  It always reminded me of Van Gogh's Starry Night.  Thank you Izmir, for so many good memories.

Izmir at Night                                    from google image for educational purposes only

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...