Saturday, January 14, 2012

Joining Rabbit Moon Studio Blog/Why?

JOIN ME IN A WORLD OF ART


Miro Museum


Gaudi/Barcelona
Miro Museum/Barcelona



Art Class/ Mask Making
Image Transfer/Summer Class
art class/love of art/Florida
 Lets share the arts together.


African Art/Montreal
Montreal
HELP ME BUILD ARTS COMMUNITIES
Alternative Universe/Elizabeth Gordon
detail of Alternate Universe
Ray Azcuy/Miami Florida
Learn about artist
 and art from around the world

Marie Menes/Miami 

Meet Artist, Art educators, and share their vision.
Ray Azcuy/Cuban born/ Artist and Arts Administrator

Experience arts and crafts from regional centers like Asheville
Artist made books/Penland School of Arts
Blue Spiral Gallery, Asheville








Strasbourg 
Share and learn about other cultures and their arts around the world
Mark and Ann/photoshoot/Asheville

Sally/Strausburg





Sally and me/Germany

Learn new techniques and see art through the eyes of an artist
Metal etching

pottery/Weaverville, North Carolina

Pottery/Blue Spiral/Asheville
Blue Spiral/Asheville
Betsy and Ann/Dali Museum
Blues Singer/Cross Creek
Go to galleries with me and learn about new artists
Ann Burdett/Artist and Arts Teacher



 Meet friends in the arts and share yours


Scraftio Pot/ Monica Gurererro 
Monica/Artist and Potter
Pottery Studio/Hyde Park Art Studio



Eileen/Thrower of large pots
See how art is for all people and all ages, how it enriches everyones life
Mother and daughter in art class together
My Raku, windows




A very pleased artist/me



My Raku/sculpture pot


Happy Artist/Successful Art Show
Dali Museum
Dali Museum Show/Liquid Desires
 Join me as I show my work, struggle with new media, work out obstacles, think out concepts and processes and share your experiences
Dali Museum Show
April Gordon, potter, sister
April throwing large pot
Hyde Park Art Studio
City of Tampa Recreation
 I will open my world of the arts to you and share yours.  Together we can promote art and artists around the world.  We can build a more positive creative world for all.  




Monica, me and Brian. Monica is from Peru/art historian and artist
Morean Art Show/St. Petersburg/Florida
Morean Art Center Show
One Sassy lady in the Art
She dresses to the 9's to do Raku!
Dali Museum/Night of Liquid
Desires Show

Why Join? Simple, I want to get to know you!

Me meeting people like you!
You may click on many blogs and you not join them.  I did the same until I started Rabbit Moon.  What I have found out from this end is I can see the numbers of people and pretty much where they are from that check in.  But I can't see you personally, and I do like people, artists, and other cultures a great deal.  I like sharing your world of art and your countries culture with others.  I think it helps us build a world community through the arts.  When people join they can join with their name and picture or they can join anonymously.  You can also subscribe by e-mail.  Both options are at the top right hand corner of the blog. Joining helps me see you and builds a two way contact. 
This not any kind of an advertising plea, it is truly that I want to know you, your art and your culture.  I would love to post museums, galleries, art schools, pictures of your studio and things of interest from your corner of the world.  I am an artist yes, but I am a teacher also.  When you spend 37 years of your life teaching others about art, art history and other cultures the interest and it becomes part of one.  I am also an art advocate, spending many years on committees and organizations that promote the arts in my state of Florida and nationally.  I lobbied for the arts at the Florida state capital with congressmen and senators.  I love doing art , and I love promoting art in schools, in communities and around the world.  I am interested in art on all levels for all ages.  I taught special education for mentally disabled and emotionally disabled students.  I have taught the elderly and informed in nursing homes.  I have taught at most levels and ages from 3 to 100. I have taught in two different cultures for extended lengths of time. So my understanding is wide and my love of art and people great. 
Please help me promote the arts worldwide.   By joining and following this blog my hope is that it will show others the strength artists and art lovers can have when they join together.


Ray and me/friends in life and friends in art
YOU MEET WONDERFUL PEOPLE IN THE ARTS
Peter Tush, Education Director of the Dali Museum  and me at Dali Show,/Liquid Desires
The other thing you need to know is that since I started this blog in August 2011, I have not missed one day of posting which truly has surprised me.  But, what I found out was as I saw new countries reading and the numbers growing worldwide, I was hooked.  What keeps me writing and sharing is seeing and knowing people around the world are reading.  Thank you, Betsy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...