Friday, November 4, 2011

Good Morning Russia, Lativia, Thailand, and Germany!

Good Morning Russia, Lativia, Germany, and Thailand!
How nice to wake up to so many Rabbit's Moon Studio readers across the world. I have been to Germany and Thailand, but not Russia and Lativia. I would love to travel more and there is not any country I do not want to see and people I do not want to meet. Russia, you have captivated my imagination since a young child. Many Americans first real introduction to Russia was the movie, Dr. Zhivago. It was romantic, thrilling and dramatic. I am sure the movie would be no more like Russia than many Hollywood movies are about America, but I can remember walking out of the theater that day we saw Dr. Zhivago thinking it would be freezing and snow everywhere. I forgot I was in Florida and it was hot, humid and tropical! To see the Hermitage Museum and to see many areas of this magnificent historic country would be wonderful.
Lativia, I must learn more about you and your artists. Will you help me? Send artists sites and museum sites for us to share with the world.
http://www.hermitagemuseum.org/html_En/index.html
http://www.vmm.lv/en/lnmm//both of these are clickable in museum link column

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...