Thursday, February 13, 2014

TWO PHOTOS, TWO EXPERIMENTATIONS


Playing with Color and Design

On the road this past week I was playing with taking photo's of parts of things, or interesting texture,or odd subjects.  These two photo's are part of that day.  It was a rainy dark day and some of the photos were taken through a rain streaked window shield.  I decided to play with the color and contrast to see what I could make happened.  I like the way both of these turned out.  I will use these for backgrounds more than likely for digital photo collage.  I thought you might enjoy seeing the results.  I will post other photo's from this day later.  We had gone to eat at really neat seafood market and restaurant right on the docks in Cortez, Flordia.  We ate out on the dock and had a wonderful time 

Photo work by Elizabeth Gordon

photo work by Elizabeth Gordon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...