Monday, February 17, 2014

Is it all Black and White?

Recently I have been interested in flea market sights and photo's.  I am not sure this will find there way into my main art work or not, but the images, sights and sounds are so rich in a flea market it is like having a photo booth set up just ready for a camera bug like me.  My little lumix digital is perfect for this.  It fits in my jeans pocket and goes up to 20x zoom, which is decent. 
It is fun to play with color and black and white.  In college I shot almost all black and white when I was developing my own film.  Now digital makes it easy to choose either.  Looking at these images do you have a favorite?  Try this yourself, using any simple photo programs like iPhoto.  Some smart phones offer the same possibilities.  Give it a try, take yourself on an artist date.


photo by Elizabeth Gordon


photo by Elizabeth Gordon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...