Wednesday, June 4, 2014

ART TAKES MANY FORMS  

Nature has been my muse for many of years.  I have found since childhood the wonder and amazement of all things natural.   A ferns' spiral opening its tendrils, a birds egg hatching and new life peaking out, a v pattern of flocks of birds migrating to their nesting areas, the glint of sunshine on a pine bough, an armadillo's funny twitching ears as she hunts for grubs…another world that goes unseen when we get too busy in our world in the cities.  But my Science oriented Mother taught me nature could be my teacher and it has been.  It has become a integral part of my collage and assemblage of found art.  It is in this end I want to share with you this site of an Osprey and her nest, as she hatches her new born. The site is live, so bookmark it so you can go back daily and watch her progress.  Think of this as installation art of nature.  Enjoy!!



OSPREY LIVE LINK(CLICK FOR THE SHOW)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...