Thursday, March 6, 2014

NEW ORLEANS PHOTO JOURNAL

Photo by Elizabeth Gordon
I loved this photo I took walking through the French Quarter and peaking in at Antique and junk stores.  This wonderful dog caught my eye.  Her beautiful soulful brown eyes match her golden brown nose.  It reminded me of my dog Max, whom I loved dearly.  He was a terrier also and had the same color eyes and nose.  The picture seemed to tell a story and that photo people tell me is the strength of a good photo.  I would be interested in what story it tells you and what would be your interpretation of the photo.  You can post on line here of send them to me a Rabbits5@aol.com, my email address or post them on face book.

WHAT STORY DOES THIS PICTURE TELL YOU?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...