Tuesday, December 3, 2013

JUST FOR THE PURE AMAZEMENT OF HYPER REALISM

is an artist from Cheshire, England.  His uses an iPad and the app. Procreate to create portraits, often of famous people.  I am mostly amazed by hyper realism and photo realism.  I can remember some of the first pencil drawings I saw that were photo realistic and I was captivated.  And it is riveting to watch Kyle's work in process of Morgan Freeman's portrait.  I thought you would enjoy seeing this you tube video if you have not seen it yet since it went viral recently.  



With just 285,000 brushstrokes Kyle Lambert, 26, created a portrait of Morgan Freeman in just 200 hours painting with his finger (as in finger painting on an iPad).  Just click on the screen and sit back and be amazed. 



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...