Saturday, December 14, 2013

ELVIS HAS NOT LEFT THE BUILDING


A CULTURAL ICON THAT NEVER LEAVES US!














You know that so often we concentrate on Visual Arts at Rabbit's Moon Studio that I forget to celebrate other art forms.  You may not know this, but some of us at Rabbit's Moon studio originate from a state called Mississippi, in an area and time that was very close to the birthplace and era of Elvis Presley.  He has lived large in our culture and time, perhaps more so for baby boomers that others.  But he is one of those iconic cultural phenomena that just continues to live on.  So when I ran in to this awesome rendition of Blue Hawaii by 16 year old French Canadian David Thibault I had to post it for you.  It almost makes you believe in reincarnation, as the post says.  I have heard many impersonators through the years, but this young man comes closer than anyone I have ever heard.  The art of impersonation is an at as well, and a fine art at that.  Enjoy my friends and readers, enjoy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...