Friday, May 11, 2012

THE WEEK IN REVIEW
from google image


Well, it is not truly world art day today, but I loved the image so well and it seemed to speak to our beliefs that people through art can build a more peaceful world and reach out to each other in the common language of the arts.


I will list all our world visitors from the week below, but I do want to highlight one visitor from Syria.  I can't even imagine how you got out on the web to get to us. I know in some counties it is very difficult to get on the general internet world wide.  I want to honor those who do and find a way to connect with the world at large.  I know in some cases it may even be risky to do so.  It is my hope our belief in art and the good it can do in this world will help lead the way to a more peaceful world.  Art is a common denominator, for no matter how different our cultures are or our beliefs are is the language we can speak to understand and share.  And I should say the arts in this case, for music, dance, writing, drama, and visual arts all bring us together.  We here at Rabbits Moon Studio honor you all!


United States
United Kingdom
France
Italy
Israel
Serbia
Netherlands
Germany
Ukraine
Saudia Arabia
Turkey
Finland
Singapore
China
Malaysia
South Africa
Brazil
Australia
New Zealand
Russia
India
Japan
China
(a note, the app totals countries by numbers of visits and some times I don't catch an individual country during the week and at the end the app drops them...so I apologize, for if you have visited us and don't see your country listed I do mean to honor you also!)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...