Monday, May 5, 2014

The Awesome Photography of Eric Lafforgue

When looking for ideas for my assemblage I notice one by line over and over on the best photos and it was Eric Laffrogue.

 His photography is stunning and he is a traveler visiting indigenous cultures and photographing these peoples before the disappear from this Earth or learn to shop at Target. 
So I wanted to share Eric's work with you and thought we should do him the honor of giving him his own post.  If you are as taken with his photos as I am, you can order prints of his photography on his website, click here for link.






Please visit Eric's site and tell him Rabbits Moon Studio sent you.  And if you love Africa and indigenous people then order one of these stunning photo's.  I am still in awe of how he gets these shots and expressions on peoples faces.

More on Eric's work from the Mail online.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...